Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The start of another new week...

And again I am playing catch up!  

We are thankful for the cooler temps outside although during the week we don't get to spend too much time out there until the afternoons.  So we are having to get creative with our times inside!

Hazel having belly time...she is enjoying it so much more!


Brayden hugging on Everett...


I got brave and pulled out the play-doh for a while....


Ice cream anyone?!

All the while Landon wearing his "hat" and being his silly self!

Axton hangin' outside in the afternoon while eating his snack...

Tonight when daddy got home, everyone was wound up and we played a game of chase throughout the house and daddy's leg ended up being the place to hang (literally)!  

You tickle dad and this is what happens to ya!

I so love time with my family in the evenings!  My family ate lasagna tonight and then Jay turned on a Netflix movie for he and the kids since I was leaving to go eat a late dinner with a friend.  They watched "Where the Red Fern Grows" and I was told that Karis shed a few (or many) tears at the end.  I love her sweet sensitive heart.  :)

I went to Outback with my friend Candace (who I ran the race with last Saturday) to catch up.  We have been friends for 21 years now and we both have had 3 children so it is hard for us to get together.  Her children are 3, 2 and 10 months so she is one busy momma!  It was great to catch up with her and spend adult time which keeps this momma sane!  Candace is a dear friend and although we don't get to see each other as often as I would like, I will always consider her one of my closest friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment