Saturday, August 13, 2011

Just some pics...

We survived the first full week of school and it has been a great week! But I have to admit I LOVE the weekends, but who doesn't?  I loved getting to sleep in this morning, stay in my pj's, and relax with the fam.

Here are some pics from the end of our week....

I caught Hazel sucking her thumb!  She has been trying for a long time and finally succeeded for the first time Thursday.  She also is learning to put her paci in her mouth too!  Check out those beautiful blue eyes!


Sweet grin...

Is there anything more precious and pure than a baby sleeping?!

Sweet...

Love that sweet smile....

Funny story....Brayden came inside and told me he wanted a bag to take outside because he was collecting "sack."  I asked him if he meant "sap" and he said very seriously, "NO mom, sack!"  He was collecting the dried sap from the sides of the trees haha!

 Now that Karis is at school and gone all day, I have get my quota of pictures in on her before she leaves ha!  Friday was "hat day" at school...




Cool man Trey...

Thursday morning when Lucy woke up, she said she wanted to put on her "running shoes" and go running with us.  Cute outfit huh?  

Lolli got her these light up Skechers like Karis' and she LOVES them and wants to wear them constantly!

Silly Landon...


It's very rare that both babies are full, happy and awake at the same time.  So I took advantage of the time yesterday and took some pics of the two of them.  I know they will grow up so fast and we will look back at these pictures and remember how little they once were! 
Everett 2 months and Hazel 4 months...future best friends!



I love this one...so sweet!

Ax wanted to get his pic taken with them...he wasn't feeling too good so this is about the only pic I got of him.

The boys enjoyed the somewhat cooler weather (90)...looking forward to just 80 degrees!

Trey was posing for this pic...

Popsicle time!


Woohoo for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment