Tuesday, August 23, 2011

On and off, hot and cold.

The beginning of the week busy-ness seems to catch me by surprise every week as if I didn't know it was coming!  It gets me behind for a while until I get caught back up and the blog seems to suffer!

Here are our Sunday morning pics but notice a trend with Lucy (you will see more of this throughout this post).  She seems to be a bit of a drama queen lately meaning she can turn on and off the charm VERY quickly when she needs to.  Here it is OFF...

Then it is ON...

Then it is OFF once again, all within a 30 second time period.

Karis getting her Everett loves everyday before school...

I looked outside yesterday and this is the beautiful sight I saw....totally unstaged.  Be still my heart. :)


They had no idea I was photographing them from the window inside until I knocked on it...

Today was garbage day so we can't miss that!

Love this grin....

Boys can make guns out of anything and everything...

"Look mom what I found..."

Remember how I said she can turn it OFF and ON?  Well here it is again....OFF!

...and ON again.  WHEW!  This drama is making me tired...girls!!!!

It was awfully hot and humid today but we toughed it out for a while anyway!


Bribery...works every time.  "Everybody sit and let me get a picture of you and I'll give you a yummy popsiclllllllle."  :)

Crazy faces...


Cold popsicles on a hot day...relief!

SWEET :)

"Mr. Everett" (as Brayden calls him) got to sit there looking cute and watch everyone else eat popsicles...someday sweet boy...one day soon!  And "Miss Hazel" has been sick this week hoping she is back with us soon!  :(

So he blew bubbles for our entertainment of course ha!


Axton playing with balls and cars...what he loves most!



These pictures tell a funny story.  Landon often goes off about something and is letting somebody have it!  But I can't ever understand his babble to know what he is saying.  But he uses his hands and moves them up and down like he is in a real conversation.  It's hilarious!  Today I caught some of it on camera and you can only imagine what was in that little mind of his!



My buddy Trey...




Tonight we had a yummy dinner Wasabi and Ginger Pork Chops, Dirty Rice, Candied Yams and Green Beans!  Then I ran my usual 3 miles but it was SOOOOO hot and humid it was awful!!!  My chest was so tight the entire time...I am so ready for cooler weather!  Hurry up Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment