Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Hangin' with the kiddos...

Yesterday was a typical Monday...play catch up from the weekend with baggy eyes and lots of coffee in hand.  It always takes me a while to get going on Mondays!  

I had to take a pic of Landon's sister Brittany because yesterday she started college!!!  She was nervous, excited and anxious all at the same time as to be expected.  :)

Funny story...Axton was carrying around this gun and pointing it at people so of course I told him, "No Axton we don't shoot people."  He said, "Ok," and then ran upstairs and came down with this snake.  He started pretend shooting it and saying, "I got it!  I got it! He dead!  He dead!"  It was so funny he had us all laughing!!!

I still don't know why I have toys in my house because the kids find the most random things to entertain themselves!

Sweet Hazel...


Karis getting her some loves before she goes to school...

Say cheese...

Last night Lucy had Karis' Julie doll playing with it and I came around the corner and she had put her in the swing and was swinging her and talking to her!  Like Mother, Like Daughter!

Lucy is doing so good with the potty but we are still working on when we go in public places.  I know that will take time.  But she had some funny potty sayings from yesterday.  Once she went poo-poo in the potty and turned around and looked at and said, "Look mom, it has a corn dog in it!"  (She meant the poo-poo looked like a hot dog haha!) Then later she said, "Mom I just burped in my big girl panties!"  (That meant she tooted ha!)  She had all of us laughing out loud!

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I just laughed for about 5 min about the burped comment. So funny!!!

    ReplyDelete