Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Karis' 1st grade Open House

Tonight was Karis' 1st grade Open House and we were so excited to have her show us where she spends her days.  It makes my heart smile to see her in her element, grinning from ear to ear, proud to show us where she sits and works hard and what she does throughout her day.

This is her teacher, Mrs. Herrmann...a picture from the first day of school because I didn't get one tonight.  We LOVE her teacher...she seems like she is going to teach her alot, make learning fun and take care and protect my girl.  We are thankful our angel is in her care while she is away from us.  :)




Lolli and Cam came too so Karis was showing us her desk...

And their discipline chart is so cute. They all start off on green and as they disobey, their clip moves to the next flower according to the petal colors.

Cute...."Don't make Mrs. Herrmann crabby.  Follow these rules...."

Karis' cubby...

Cute reading area...


Brayden was about to "read" to his class...

Karis' hat hanging from the ceiling...

Me and my sweet 1st grader...

SOOOO proud of my girl!  I just KNOW it is going to be a hard, but great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment