Wednesday, October 6, 2010

"Lub oooo"

That's right...this sweet baby said, "I love you" tonight (multiple times) although it really sounded like "lub oooo."  I was putting her to bed and she was telling daddy and Brayden goodnight and she said it.  I couldn't believe it so I tried to get her to say it again.  She then said it several times grinning, knowing she had done something good!  It melts my heart!

She also seems to be mildly obsessed with this...

I spent most of the day buried under laundry and I am still not finished.  I am trying to organize clothes/closets and getting ready for season change and getting rid of summer stuff.  Whew!  I am loving this cooler weather so tonight I made a homemade chicken noodle soup and I must say, it was yummy!  

Karis got back from gymnastics tonight and Jay had checked the mail and there was a package for her birthday from Nonnie and Pop-Pop.  Nonnie is actually on a mission trip right now to India (please pray for safety and opportunities to share their faith) and they weren't able to come to K bday party.  She was sooo excited to open it!

She loved her new "purse."  It says her name "Karis Taylor" on it.

The card says, "Happy Birthday Karis.  Love Pop-Pop, Cindy and Jessica."

Then she started hammin' it up and modeling for us haha!


Karis is going on a field trip to the zoo tomorrow and she is SOOOO pumped.  She and I had the best time just talking about it tonight and she was being so precise and telling me every detail of directions her teacher told her.  It was so funny.  I have a feeling she will be up at the crack of dawn in the morning ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment