Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Friday

It's been fun having Lolli here, and after the day the kids have had...they probably want her to come more often!  It feels great outside and we are taking advantage of the weather!  

Landon loves to pose for the camera.  Anytime I have it out, he puts his face in front of it and grins and says, "EEEEE! (cheese)"

Lucy is so trained by the camera (I can't imagine why!) that she goes to the "picture" spot and sits down and says, "CHEESE!"  hahaha



Lolli took Brayden and Trey to lunch and to the park and this is what they gave me...a big thumbs up!  They went to the ATT store too and somehow they both walked out with a model phone for free!  Lolli said she heard Brayden say on the way home, "Trey...I'm gonna text somebody!!!"


Ax is always up for outside time and all the bikes/cars/motorcycles!

There are tons of leaves everywhere now...might as well have fun with them!

My sweet baby not-such-a-baby girl....



Brayden has played with his phone all day long!  He told me tonight, "Mom I going to text you something.  It says, 'I love you mom. You are my best friend!'"  It melted my heart!  


Lolli picked Karis up from school and took the girls shopping while Jay and I got dinner ready. Jay grilled some BBQ chicken on the grill and we had homemade mashed potatoes, corn and salad.   My mom bought a new IPhone 4 tonight so we have been playing around on it and showing her how to use it!  She has come a long way yall!  :)

Tonight as I was putting B to bed, he put his phone in his bed and told me, "Mom if I need you in the night, I'll text ya!"  Hahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment