Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Fun day

Beautiful weather + 6 eager kiddos = A fun day outside!

Ax's new fav is cars and trucks...

Poor Lucy has to wear all the pink she can around all these boys!  She is far outnumbered! :)


Eli and his trucks...best buds!

The boys are all very sweet to Lucy


Best buds







Pet of the day was a crazy haired caterpillar found by Trey.  It is on his hand if you look closely.  When I showed him this picture on my camera, he replied, "You need to put that picture on facebook!"  I was laughing so hard! 

Waiting in line for the slide...



Do you see "Hairy?"



I love this one...they found a convertible for "Hairy!"







Fall is here!  On our property (lots of land and trees) there are already leaves on the ground everywhere!  I love the beautiful colors of the leaves!

Sweet picture...He may put gray hairs on my head, but I love that boy!




My best attempt at all 3 little ones....sigh.  Oh well.




Landon and his sister Brittany who picks him up in the afternoons...

1 comment:

  1. okay, how old is Trey and eww, I wouldn't touch a caterpillar regardless. They're just as bad as a ladybug to me. lol That is too funny that he knows about facebook. lol

    ReplyDelete