Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I gave in...

I spoke too soon...Lucy was up again last night and was very clingy this morning.  Her nose seemed worse and green and she looked and acted like this most of the morning....

...so I gave in and made her a doc appointment for this afternoon and wanted to make sure it wasn't her ears.  But I did catch a few happy moments of her playing "Peek a boo" in the kitchen chair.


"Where's Lucy???"

"There she is!"





Brayden seems better but still wired from the steroid.  

He laid awake for so long last night and couldn't go to sleep (b/c of the steroid) that he entertained himself by tearing the paint off the wall....

Yea I wasn't too happy about that one.  But it is just a wall and can be fixed.  He has been very sweet today.  I am just glad he is feeling better. I think he only used his inhaler/breathing treatment twice today so definitely better than 2-3 days ago.


SO I took Lulu to the doc today and ears are clear...no ear infection.  So I was glad to hear that and hoping this cruddy cold will leave very soon.  This was us waiting in the room for the doc and she was kissing/hugging herself in the mirror haha!



The kids are excited because Lolli is coming to see us tomorrow for a couple of days on her fall break yah!  Alright gotta run...must watch Survivor now with my hubs!  Night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, nice, Brayden created another job for you!!! Cute pictures of Lucy in the chair and dr's office and her outfit is so cute too. Hope everyone feels 100% soon!!

    ReplyDelete