Monday, October 25, 2010

Paci Princess

Today has been a low key day of sorts, but busy at the same time.  I have a very long "to do" list this week so this morning I started in on my list and was checking it twice...and adding to it...and marking off...and adding to it.  It seems the longer I worked, the longer my list got...ugh!  Anybody else do this???

Tonight after hair cuts and baths, I caught a sweet moment between Lucy and daddy.  She is into pointing out all of hers and our facial/body parts....eyes, ears, nose, mouth, teeth, hair, legs, hands, belly etc.  They were doing "noses" here...


While I was changing out Lucy's bed sheets tonight, she started playing with her paci collection (yes I keep about 5 pacis in her bed at a time).  She got all 5 and put them in this purse.  She is TOTALLY into purses these days.

Speaking of the Paci Princess....

Karis gymnastics team got matching leotards and tonight she got it and wore it for the first time. She was SOOO proud of it (and I thought it was super cute)! It is a leotard and those are boys shorts at the bottom.


Here I caught Brayden saying, "Karis, I love your new leotard.  It looks pretty on you!"

I don't know what got into him, but then I heard Brayden asking Jay, "So dad, how was your day?...Did you have any meetings today???"  He was talking to him like he was 30 or something...it was funny.  I guess he has heard me asking those things to Jay.  

Hoping tomorrow brings alot of energy so I can cross stuff off my list!

1 comment:

  1. I keep 4 or 5 pacis in AK's bed, too, and she won't go to sleep without holding one in each hand and one in the mouth! Too funny! I really love this age!

    ReplyDelete