Friday, October 15, 2010

TGIF

TGIF...we are so thankful it is Friday and we are looking forward to a low-key weekend.  We spent the majority of our morning outside enjoying the gorgeous weather.  Lucy has been quite the ham lately.  In this picture she wasn't crying she was being silly!

Driving Mrs. Daisy... uh oh...driving WHILE talking on the phone.  I am afraid she has seen me doing that.



We were outside talking about the sounds we were hearing.  Somehow, Brayden "heard" an owl and was saying here that it had some type of antennas.  Not sure how he knew what it looked like when he only heard it.  His imagination is VERY vivid hehe.


I have no idea...typical.

I am not quite sure what the fascination is with these boots but he loves them.


Nature hunt...


Silly girl...


Karis and Lucy were playing so well together this afternoon when K got home from school...I know they are 5 years apart but I think they will be very close.
My two little flower girls and an apple.  Who knew an apple could be so entertaining???

Lucy being silly...I am telling ya she has been such a little "ham" lately!










All the while B was catching this with his own 2 hands...

This is what K was working on while I was cooking dinner (Wasabi pork chops, au gratin potatoes and corn on the cob).  She is doing so well!

Tonight the big kids and I headed to Walmart so that I wouldn't have to go tomorrow.  They were both so sweet and we had such a good time hanging out together.  Looking forward to a fun family day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment