Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family Birthday Celebration

After Timmy's party, we came back to my parent's house to have bday party #3 of the day.  My dad's bday is on October 3rd and Karis and my brother Matt's bday is October 4th.  So my mom made a roast, green bean casserole and rolls and we had a family celebration.  

My mom surprised my dad a riding lawnmower for his birthday.  Their yard is huge and the old riding lawnmower they had broke so he has been using a push mower.  He was super stoked about it!



Sad to say I only got one pic of Uncle Matt but this is he and Karis who share a bday on October 4th.  Matt has been so sweet to have to share his birthday for his whole life (first with my dad their bdays being one day apart) and then when Karis was born on his bday he had to share again.  I told him hopefully his future child would be born on my bday so I could repay him the favor of having to share a bday someday.  We love you Uncle Matt!

Our friend Ryan came over with his two girls to my mom's house to celebrate with us (his wife Debbie was out of town) and this is his youngest Addy who is 2 months older than Lucy.

And here they all are together taking a bath...check out this bathtub at my moms' house!!!  It could bathe an army!!  My kids love it because it is like swimming!

Uncle Jonathan and Aunt Jenna gave Karis money for her bday and she was thrilled!

Uncle Matt and Aunt Tiff gave her a fashion set!

Thankful to have such wonderful family to celebrate special days with!  I love my family!

We came home and CRASHED after such a long, busy yet wonderful couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment