Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Our Wednesday

Last night I got NORMAL sleep...yah!  I did get up one time at 2:00 to give Brayden his inhaler but then went back to sleep.  I felt like a new woman when I woke up!  

This morning when I went in to get Lucy from her morning nap, she was SOOO relaxed and comfy sleeping.  I took several pics of her and she never woke up.  Actually, due to lack of sleep this week when she was sick, I guess she was catching up because she took THREE naps today!!!  AND I woke her up from all 3 because we had to go places...the first time because we were leaving to go swimming, the second we were leaving swimming to come home and the third we had to leave to take Karis to gymnastics.  Each one she slept at least an hour and a half before I had to wake her up!

        


We went swimming at Marybeth's today and sadly this was the only pic I took.  Between the three of us we had 8 kids who were LOVING the sun and the water...but man it was H-O-T!!!
Lucy and Story

My sweet friend Amy took me to get my van that has been in the shop since we got back from vacation. It was great to get the van back but I am very thankful for my mom who let me use her van this week while she was in Florida on vacation with her friends.

We came home, everyone got a bath and a quick nap and we headed off to take K to gymnastics.  While she was there, I took the other two with me to do my grocery shopping (Aldi's and Walmart).  Brayden started feeling better and was starting to be back to his old self tonight. I was so thankful.  He even went to bed for the first time since Sunday without needing his inhaler.

I am thankful....for everyone feeling better and for summer fun with friends!  Looking forward to tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Amanda

    What do you shop for at Aldi's? Do you find it worth it?

    Also, can I ask how much it cost to print your blog?!

    Your kiddos are too cute! It looks like ya'll are having an awesome summer!

    ReplyDelete