Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day part 2

This post is dedicate to the father of my 3 children, the best father in the world to them that I could ask for!  Jay is incredibly patient, loving, and kind to them, but most importantly he is a Godly example to them and that means more than anything else to me.  God has truly blessed me with him!

This is our attempt at getting a pic of him and the kids before church...
       



Daddy and his baby....


For Jay's gift, I gave him some Rainbow (the brand) flipflops (sorry forgot to take pic).  From the kids, I had this picture of the three of them framed to put in his office.


I also took them to Walmart to pick something out for daddy.  As we were walking around, I told them to be looking for something that daddy would "like."  Haha wow do they have a mind of their own!  They started naming off things in the aisles that daddy likes such as these things....
Yes, coffee, beef jerky, coke, peppermint patties, oreos and Red Beans and Rice.  Brayden actually wanted to get him a bag of pinto beans (because daddy really does love them) but I drew the line there and talked him into red beans and rice instead haha.  Jay got a huge kick out of that one. I mean I wonder what other fathers got some beans for Father's Day.   Good memories!


It was my turn to keep nursery on Sunday so I was in there with Lucy.  I have watched her grow up so much and I am noticing it more and more lately.  Look how big she looks sitting at the table!!!  And yes, she climbed up there by herself...and was proud of it too!



And yep she was pretty proud of climbing ON TOP OF THE TABLE too!


Me and my big girl...


After church we took Daddy to lunch to Qdoba...it was so good and the kids were pretty good themselves.  I liked that it was very quick and it didn't give them alot of time to get fussy (Lucy I mean).

The kids at lunch....


Happy Father's Day to my best friend in the world!  I love you so much and am proud to share the parenting role with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment