Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Quality time with my Lulu

Since Karis and Brayden are at the beach with Lolli this week (and I am missing them terribly!), Jay and I have had some quality time with Lucy.

She has been so sweet and cuddly lately and has had a thing for her daddy!  This morning when he left, she was hugging his legs and then watched him drive out of the driveway!
            


She said 2 new words yesterday...book and JESUS!  Her new favorite toy is this Bible that was Karis' when she was little.  It was given to her by Jay's granddad Pawpaw when she was just a few weeks old (who passed away a couple of months ago).  I have been reading her some stories out of it and then she started bringing me her book and says, "Jesus!"  Jay heard it too and she did it multiple times.  It made our heart smile!  


She carried it around for some of the day along with her other fav thing...toothpaste.  At least she has her priorities straight...her Bible and toothpaste ha!



Unfortunately, she has run fever off an on since Monday.  She is having no other symptoms and when I give her Motrin, she is just fine.  Not sure if it is teeth or her ears so I am trying to wait it out.   So we have hung out at home most of the the last 2 days.  We did go outside some yesterday since it was a little cooler and I picked some weeds and Lucy and I jumped on the trampoline.  



Confident driver...yikes!


We also got out some yesterday with daddy and got Chinese take out for lunch and went to see the fish down at the lake last night.  I have gotten caught up on everything at home and for the first time in weeks, the only dirty clothes in my house are the ones on our back.  I am sure that won't last long!  I even have had time to read and relax.



Hopefully Lucy will feel better soon before brother and sissy come back tomorrow.  We are ready for them to be home!

But for now...bye yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment