Friday, June 11, 2010

World Cup, videos, and funnies



Brayden has been intrigued with the 2010 FIFA World Cup as of this morning.  Jay was watching it and Brayden started asking 1,001 questions and then instantly...he was hooked.  He even dressed the part!



He put on his soccer jersey from Brazil....


What is the purpose of the backpack?  Because that is where he keeps his soccer ball of course!


And he is sporting TWO jerseys...one on top of the other because it makes him a "better soccer player" and check out his shoes.  He wanted these on because they have a "flame" on them which makes him run super fast!  (A.K.A the keds with the red line down the sides haha)


See?
          


----------------------------------------------
I wanted to start documenting some of the "funnies" and "sweets" that the kids say because I am afraid I will end up forgetting them as time goes on.

This morning out of the blue Brayden said, "Dad, I love you!  You can fix anything!"

And I heard Karis saying something and I asked her to repeat it.  She said, "Eye hogs!  Come happy...leave hungry!"  It took me a minute to figure out what she was saying.  You know that IHOP commercial..."Come hungry...leave happy!"  Well she got it a little confused.  I guess if you ate "eye hogs" (whatever those are) you would come happy and leave hungry!  haha

-----------------------------------------

Here are some videos of the kids I took this week.  
(Also when I noticed that when I had my blog book printed, I obviously couldn't click links like you can on blogs so I want to include URL for future blog books so we could find them to watch them later, so just ignore that part.)

You know how annoying it is to hear people singing to a song with earphones on?  Most people are usually really loud and way off key because they can't hear themselves.  Well this week I caught Karis and Brayden both singing to High School Musical with earphones on....so funny!

Karis
Karis singing to HSM from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


Brayden
Brayden singing to HSM from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.


Lucy was calling daddy on the phone...so cute!  She now calls him "dad-dy" instead of "dada."
Lucy calling daddy on the phone from Amanda Lemonds on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment