Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Those goggles must have blurred his vision!

Whew...what a day!  I have just sat down for the day and realized it was 10:00!  It has been a wild and crazy, eventful day.  I started out this morning seeing all 3 of my children climbing up in Jay's lap begging him NOT to go to work.  Brayden said, "Why do you have to go to work?"  Karis said, "I wish you could be home more!"   They honestly don't realize how much Daddy IS home.  He works from home alot and we are blessed we get to see him as much as we do.  I know there are women out there whose husbands travel and I can only imagine how hard it is.  I am thankful for our situation right now. 

 I couldn't get my camera in time to get Lucy in the picture...she is on the move these days.  But it warmed my heart.
         


His face says it all.  He calls this his baseball shirt and when I told him what it said, he said, "No it doesn't mom!  It says, 'Big baseball players like me!'"  Haha


It seems the attitude in the picture above started his day off on the wrong foot.  He had THREE spankings by lunchtime!  The first one was for putting sanitizer in his sister's water (yes, she is fine), the second for saying "butt" multiple times even though he knows it is a "bad" word, and the third for while I was in the shower, he smashed crackers all over the upstairs floor and got into a cabinet he is not supposed to be in to and pulled out the birthday candles and cut them to pieces all over the floor.  UGH!  Sometimes he has such good days and then he has days like this.  He is ALL boy...and he tests the limits!

While all this was going on, Karis was in her own little sweet world coloring...



And Lucy was of course into whatever she could find.


And being pretty stinkin' sweet...


Until she found these and thought she had hit the jackpot...


Crayons for snack...


Until her sissy put her in her place.  I love their looks in this picture...Karis has a "momma" look and Lucy is looking at her like "What in the world are you saying?"


Brayden had an obsession with his goggles today.  I guess it was from swimming yesterday.  He even carried them with him to the grocery store and gymnastics tonight and I was so busy shopping I didn't even realize he was wearing them in the store...haha!



Watching "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" WITH his goggles on.  Hey...at least he will be prepared in case of a flood!


Lucy's new toy today...this tunnel!



I definitely have an gymnast in my first born....


...and it looks like my youngest may be following in her footsteps!  She attempted to climb and get up there with her sister for a long time today!  I am afraid it won't be long and I will probably find her on the top bunk!


Karis had gym tonight and Brayden and I did all the grocery shopping while Jay kept Lucy at home.  Then I had to clean out the refrigerator to fit all the groceries and I have just sat to blog and then hitting the bed!  I haven't watched IDOL yet so don't tell me who won...hope to watch it tomorrow.  I have one more day of work and then will be out for the summer!  Looking forward to lots of fun days with my babies!

Please pray for my momma, daddy and several other family members.  They are going on a mission trip to Guatemala tomorrow for a week. Pray for safety, health and that God would guide them in what He wants them to accomplish while there.  I will fill you in as I get information.  She might be updating her new blog soon too.  I will link it up when she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment