Friday, May 14, 2010

Karis' gymnastics show night

Karis had her gymnastics show night from the old class she was in and she got to be back in Mari-Morgan's class for one more night.   Honestly, I think she was more excited about being back with her in class than the actual show night.  There were hundreds of people there, not enough seating, no air conditioning, a son that was having a bad day and I had a one year old crawler that wanted into everything.  But other than that, it was great watching Karis show off all her tricks!

You go girl...we are so proud of you!











Karis and MM


Hannah, MM, and K


Lucy wanted DOWN and into everything!  I chased her ALL over the building!!!



By this point she had lost her bow and a shoe...she is looking like a step-child!


Her is me chasing her around...I was worn out!


Brayden and his buddy Nathan...


Brayden and Dad...they are looking more and more alike to me.


Show off that trophy girl!


Afterwards, she got to choose where she wanted to go eat.  She chose Taco Bell...ha!

She has blisters on both of her hands and her coach calls them "rips."  She is proud of them because they make her "tough" and a "real gymnast!"  I told her they were blisters and she quickly corrected me!  "They are RIPS mom!"

Proud of you baby girl!  You are a very talented gymnast and we love watching you do something you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment