Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lucy's 1st swim!

This was Lucy last year when she was dipped into the pool for the first time, but obviously there was no swimming goin' on.  You can last year's post and more pics HERE.  She was only 6 weeks old (she was fat and look at her hair! haha).




Yea check out the rolls on those thighs!  Adorable!


And this is Lucy's 1st official swim!!!!  We just opened the pool on Friday and it was still FREEZING!!!!  However we endured it anyway and Lucy liked it for the most part.  When we pulled up she started squealing like it was her bath.  I think the water was a bit shocking but she didn't even cry....yet.



Brayden decided to jump off the side and that scared her.  She wasn't sure what to think of that!



She really didn't cry much at all I just think these pics are cute....



After a while, I sat her on the edge and she sat there yelling in excitement for the longest time.  Jay got home a little late from work tonight so we went to the pool a few minutes before him so he could eat dinner.  When he drove up, she SQUEALED louder than I have ever heard her squeal and saying "DADA!!!! DADA!!!!" while clapping her hands yah!  It was the sweetest thing ever!  She is always glad to see him but not like this!


My girls...


She was excited about something here and was saying "yay!"


Love this one...



Brayden jumped in again...haha


This one is out of focus but I love it of him.   So sweet!


I did get a glimpse of what is to come this summer.  I am IN TROUBLE!!!  This girl is into everything!



           


After a while she realized she could lounge and looked like she was about to fall asleep.  She doesn't realize how good she has got it!




Haha love it!


They enjoyed jumping to dad!


Ok so a funny from the evening...Lucy's diaper was like REALLY full after swimming for a very short time.  After we were finished, I was taking her clothes off to put a real diaper on her and realized when I was rushing to get there, I had grabbed a pull-up instead of a swim diaper and it had NOT remained all in one piece.  I won't make that mistake again.  It was nasty...at least she was only wet and not poopy.  It could have gotten UGLY!

No comments:

Post a Comment