Monday, May 3, 2010

The morning outside..

After days of raining and flood waters, when my kids saw the sun this morning, they were so excited to get out there!  Brayden played with his bow and arrow while Karis played with her new chalk....

        







Karis tried to use B's bow and arrow and had it backwards but I wasn't going to tell her!


She made circles for him to stand in and told him when he got good at one, then he could scoot back into the next circle.  If he got to the last circle, that meant he was "super good!"

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Amanda! My name is Destiny and I just happened to find your blog. (I googled the Tunica Aquatic Center and your blog came up from when you posted on it a long time ago!!) Anyway, I really enjoyed reading and looking at your pictures! Your family is precious!! I would love to add you to my blog list. I have mine private right now just because I put SO much on there and you never know who looks at it! :) If you want to you can email me and I'll send you a link... (desperk@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete