Saturday, May 1, 2010

My Mimi


My Mimi (my dad's mom) got to go home with the Lord today.  She has battled sickness for a while now and has been in the hospital for a few weeks this go-round.  She had been on dialysis every other day for a while now and had become septic and her body began to shut down.  On Thursday they told us that she probably had a few hours left to live but it wasn't until today that she went HOME!  She entered eternity at 9:57 a.m. this morning and I am sure was very glad to see her husband, family and mostly the Lord.  She was a very Godly woman and example and I know for a fact that she was a believer.  She had told me her testimony several times upon request.  It was a bitter sweet day...we hated to lose her here but didn't want her to suffer and now she doesn't have to anymore!  

I searched through my pics over the years and these are some that I gathered from the last 5 years....


Karis and Mimi (2005)
        




Easter 2005



2008


2006




When Mimi met Lucy (Summer 2010)



My last pic of Mimi and all 3 of my kids...


Just Mimi and Lucy...



This is my Mimi and all 4 of her kids (my dad and his sisters).  From L to R my dad, Mary, Mimi, Pat, and Carol....My dad's sister Pat (to the right of Mimi) passed away suddenly this last year as well.
      

We love you Mimi!  You will be missed but I will see you on the other side!

Visitation: Monday 5-3-10 from  6-8 p.m.
Funeral: Tuesday 5-4-10 @10 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment