Thursday, May 13, 2010

Just hangin' at da house...

Most days we are stuck inside and have to make the best of it so today I followed the kids around for a while and took some pics.  They are used to the camera and the camera is so true to their personalities.

Karis dressed, ready and practicing her gymnastics...




There is no tellin' what he was up to...!  He looks guilty to me!


My sweet baby ONE year old girl playin'...



Love this picture of K...


Her favorite new toy is this brush!  She carried it around half the day brushing her hair and using it as a teether.


I have a whole box of scrapbook materials that I haven't used in years.  I did two scrapbooks in the past: one after Jay and I got married and one after K was born.  But I would MUCH rather blog as my scrapbook...it is easier kept and WAY less money!  I would get so behind on the scrapbook I would just quit.  I always felt like the scrapbook conquered me!  So I was going to just get rid of it and decided to give it to Karis.  She LOVES art stuff and was THRILLED about all the stickers and stuff.  Here she is in art heaven....



She is tellin' somebody something with that brush...haha!


We had a huge box in the garage from the fish feeder Jay bought to put in our lake.  The kids had a blast making a clubhouse out of it.  They have played in this for days!!!






Lucy trying to get in on the action...


Love these sweet girls....


...and that smile!



2 comments:

  1. Lucy's bloomers matched her crib bumper. SO coordinated!
    I hate scrapbooking and just recently had my blog (the past 3 years) printed out in a book format. IT IS AWESOME. But as often as you post, and as many pics as you use, it might cost a small fortune for you! ha!
    Anyway, fun times...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did get mine put in a book too! I actually ordered one and then made the others but haven't ordered them...I am waiting to win the lottery! Ha! I love having all the memories in a book though! When I actually first ordered one, I tried to do a whole year in a book and they told me that I was 1000 too many pictures than they allowed! Imagine that! haha

    ReplyDelete