Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday

And what a great busy day it was!

Sundays are one of my favorite days of the week. I look forward to it every week! After church we had a baby shower for a friend of mine Lauryn. This is her first baby and it is a boy, Nathan.





Karis and MM played in the kids room while we were in the shower...


Me and Paige


Then we had a church wide Super Bowl party at church. It was so fun getting to hang out and fellowship with so many of our closest friends...we don't get to do that too often! I can't say I watched too much of the game but the fellowship was great!

Paige holding baby Jake (little Todd)


Paige, Jennifer (Jake's mom), me and Ambere


The big game


The boys playing Brayden and Ethan (I told Ethan to smile and he was playing video games. He smiled but wouldn't look at me! haha)


The girls doing art projects

What a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment