Friday, February 19, 2010

Like Mother, Like Daughter

DNA amazes me...better yet, God amazes me.

How is possible to form a person in the womb with the same features, personality traits etc. as another person?  I mean seriously...INCREDIBLE!  

My mom has always told me that Lucy is my little "mini me," but she brought me proof!  It is crazy how much Lucy looks like me when I was her age...even the CRAZY hair and all!

This is me at 9 months (sorry for the picture quality...
It was THIRTY years ago...ugh!)

And Lucy at 9 months...

This is me at 10 months...

And another crazy hair pic of Lucy...and you wonder why I always have a bow in her hair?  Well this is why!!!

She is my little mini me and I couldn't be any prouder.  She definitely has my physical characteristics, but hopefully she will have my GOOD personality traits and not the BAD ones!

1 comment: