Thursday, February 4, 2010

Snack of the Day

The gang is tired of the same ole' toys, so they ravage around aimlessly for new things to play with. So lately I have been letting them play with random things around the house to entertain them (boxes and tupperware for example). But today they found something to play with themselves...not sure if it was a play toy or an attempt at a new snack of the day?!?!

Nevertheless, it was hilarious seeing them try to get something out of it and then get frustrated when it wouldn't come out. I think maybe they have seen me drink one of these a time or two (cough cough)!


"See Mom, Dr. Pepper makes me happy just like it makes you happy!"
(Notice those 2 pearly whites!)


I laughed out loud when I saw this picture. I think (know) they are a little young but it looks like they are playing spin the bottle. They better not be! I NEVER played that game...just for the record!
Sorry kids, no soda for snack today.
But it can be your entertainment for the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment