Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lucy is 9 months old!

I can't believe my baby is almost a year old! These past 9 months have gone WAY faster than the 9 months that I carried her in my womb. With Lucy, I do NOT rush anything (unlike the others) and each milestone is bitter sweet. She has reached another month and is quickly approaching a year old!


I could kiss these cheeks all day long!

And these two pearly whites on her make my heart smile!





*I took lots of pics with the sign, yet I realized that I wrote TEN months instead of 9 months! UGH! I must have been looking at the date (the 10th) and doing it way too fast!

Lucy at 9 months you:
  • have 2 teeth
  • wear 6-12 month clothes, but some 12-18 month clothes (your legs are really long)
  • wear size 4 diapers
  • weigh approximately 17 lbs. 6 oz.
  • are completely weaned (as of your 8 month birthday); you are allergic to milk so you are on lactose-free formula
  • take 4 bottles (4-6 oz.) a day and food 2-3 times a day
  • sleep 12 hours at night (usually 7 pm to 7 am)
  • schedule: 7:00-wake up and take 6 oz bottle; 8:00-food; 10:00-4 oz bottle; 10-12:30-nap; 12:30-food; 2:00-4 oz. bottle; 2:00-3:30-nap; 5:00-food; 7:00-6 oz bottle and then bed
  • pull up on any and everything and have learned how to get down by going to one knee
  • you drop your pacis out of the bed constantly
  • still like your paci but usually only get it at bedtime and in car
  • you laugh really hard alot but mostly at your brother and sister
  • you love when your sister Karis crawls behind you and chases you...it makes you laugh REALLY hard!
  • you will go to just about anyone and grin really big at them
  • eat fruit puffs for a snack
  • haven't tried any other real foods (paranoid because of allergies)
  • have stayed away from home several nights (3 visits to Lolli's house)
  • give lots of kisses!
  • have had 3 haircuts
  • you LOVE bath time with brother and sister!
  • are very loved! We all love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment