Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award



Wow!  What an honor!  I received the Kreativ Blogger award from my friend Terri and I am humbled, honored and happy to accept!  Terri is a friend of mine that has a very cool blog showcasing her life including her beautiful teenage daughter.  She is a Godly woman and very positive about life.  Go check out her blog...you will love it!


The rules for accepting this award are:

1. Post the award.

2. Thank and mention the person who gave you the award.

3. Pass the award on to seven bloggers whom you think embody the spirit of the Kreativ Blogger Award. 

4. Name seven things about yourself that others do not know.

5. Don’t forget to notify the seven Kreativ Bloggers about their award and post a link to their blog.


Here are seven things that you might not know about me:
1.  I am allergic to shellfish so I have never had shrimp or any other type of seafood.
2.  Me and cooking have a love-hate relationship.  I love to cook if I plan ahead and am prepared but I hate to cook at the last minute.  
3.  I can tend to be a home-body sometimes although my kids and I are on-the-go doing, doing doing when possible.  I like to go and do things, however I like my time at home.
4.  I can't stand dirt touching the bottoms of my feet, so regardless if my floors are clean, I wear house shoes ALL DAY LONG.
5.  I have a major fear of choking....OMG!
6.  Most of my families' clothes come from yard sales or thrift stores.
7.  I have never had beer, nope not even tasted it.




I nominate the following 7 people for the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD...


1.  Heather-  An incredibly talented writer (and friend) that has truly cherishes the South and the simple things of life.  I love reading her posts!  They are so full of wit and charm!


2.  Ashley- A wonderful Godly friend who blogs about her two little ones and her incredible journey that got her there.  She loves a good picture (as do I) and you will find her blog intriguing!


3.  Leslie- She was a neighbor of ours when we first got married (they married a week before us) and she and I share some of our OCD tendencies, I mean organizational habits.  She is a working mom, minister's wife and we are very much alike in our ways!  She blogs about her two sweet girls and their life journey!


4.  Joy- A precious long-distance friend that we went to seminary with (our hubbies are also friends) who is also a stay-at-home mom of 2 (former teacher) that shares wonderful things on her blog...recipes, funny stories, and wonderful pictures of her two sweet boys.  


5.  Faith- A very good friend of mine that I personally taught with that resigned the same year I did.  She has two little children that are precious and we share some very similar personalities as well.  You will love her blog so go check it out!


6.  Ellen- She and I went to college together and I love keeping up with her through her blog.  She is also a stay at home mom of 2 and her blog is hilarious!  She is a very talented, honest writer and you will be very entertained by her!  


7.  Tara- Tara is an extremely creative and talented mommy of 3.  She is a sweet friend who also happens to be our photographer!  She and her husband take amazing pictures so you will never lack for a good pic on her blog!  You can go here for her family blog or here for their photography blog!

2 comments:

  1. Amanda you are so sweet and thank you for the kind recognition!

    I too wear house shoes all day long. I NEVER go barefoot.

    I can't wait to hop over to your friend's blogs. It is so much fun reading everyones blogs and making new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda!! Thank you :) You are so sweet!! I love keeping up with you and your three little sweethearts :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete