Saturday, February 20, 2010

Enjoying the sunshine!

It was so gorgeous outside today we just had to get out of the house!  It has been so cold lately and today we didn't even need coats...for most of the time anyway!  (Excuse quality of pics I only had my phone).

Somebody was loving the swing! Oh my goodness she will be SOOO much fun this summer!



Lucy and I were walking the trails and we came around the corner and saw Karis here.  She says, "Mom don't worry, I am just enjoying the view!"  Ha!  It would have been nice if it had been a beautiful mountain view or something, but it was Walmart parking lot!  So funny!


All the fun wore Lucy out!


Karis always manages to find something to "collect" and "organize!"  I wish she wasn't so much like her daddy!  Ha!  (She is JUST like me I am afraid!)


Hugging on my precious boy after he tripped and fell.  :(

No comments:

Post a Comment