Thursday, February 18, 2010

A new look...

We haven't had too much going on the last couple of days, however I did have some pics I had to post.  Last night as I was cleaning up the kitchen I started hearing Jay's guitar.  I LOVE hearing him play the guitar!  Brayden and Karis had gone to get their guitars as well and we had a full band!  I loved seeing this and it was music to my ears!

-------------------------------------------------------

This morning I found Lucy here.....

Note to self...child proof locks on cabinets don't work unless cabinets are closed.  You would think I am starving the child!  She is getting into her food basket and apparently picking out her own breakfast! Ha! (And yes, I am revealing to you my dirty, unattractive, unorganized cabinets! SHHH! Don't tell anyone!)

------------------------------------------------

Other than that, it has been a pretty slow few days.  However, I did manage to give my blog a new look. I get tired of it after a while and have to change it up!  What do you think about the new look?

---------------------------------------------------

Oh forgot to mention that Lucy is recovering from another ear infection.  She got one while at my mom's this past weekend and mom took her to the doctor.  Poor thing she was running fever and Lolli took care of her the whole time she was sick (thanks Lolli).  But she is doing lots better now and I am so thankful.  She has also gotten her 3rd tooth (all on bottom) and is doing some new tricks!  She can now say "bye bye" and "Pop."  She can also clap her hands "yah!," wave bye bye and give "five."  She is so fun these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment