Saturday, February 20, 2010

I just can't get enough....

...of the sunshine.  And my kids, of course.

After going to the park, we came home so Lucy could get a nap.  However, we came home and couldn't possibly go inside...it was just way too pretty!  So we played some more...

The girls (and I) jumped on the trampoline for a while and Lucy was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath.  She does LOVE her sister!

Yea check out her staticky (if that is a word) hair...

Then Karis showed me her cartwheel she has been working on AND landing on her feet!


Then she humored me for a while so I could snap some pictures of her.  Hey...she has had 5 years of practice now...she is a PRO!


All the while, Brayden was doing his new favorite thing...shooting his REAL bow and arrow.  I think he is addicted!  He kept saying, "Dad thanks for showing me how to do this.  Thanks dad."  Melts my heart!

You can tell he is seriously concentrating...

And apparently sticking out his tongue helps!


Love this one.  Check out this grin!


Our Jay's crazy dog, Jackson

Then we decided to take a walk on our property to the playground.  Lucy was along for the ride, bundled up, and in style might I add!  :)

Rock on.


Brayden decided to come to the playground too, but bow in hand.

"Mom will you twist me?"  
I get sick her just asking that question.  Although I used to LOVE it too.  That is until I had her.  And then that everything changed...for the better of course!


Did your kids turn your world upside down?  For me, I wouldn't have it.  ANY. OTHER. WAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment