Thursday, January 21, 2010

Three's a crowd!

What a gorgeous day! Beautiful weather likes this just puts me in a good mood, doesn't it you? I have had the windows open all day and love the sounds and smells of outside that remind me of Spring...and it's January! Didn't we have snow like 2 weeks ago????

Anyway, as B was headed outside today with his bats, he said, "MOM look! I made a cross! Jesus died on one of these!"

Then, he and Karis worked very hard to make me a mud pie...aren't you jealous??? He carried it around the whole house while looking for me. When I realized what he was carrying, I said, "Oh Brayden take this outside baby!" He replied, "But we made it just for you!" (Oh my word....there is a trail of dirt pie all over the house! Oh wait...some would give their right arm for a dirt trail, so I choose to cherish the moment.) "Thank you Brayden...that was so kind!" (as I place it on the table.)

And while the big kids were making mud pies, the babies were wishing they could join them. Remember yesterday when I mentioned the 6 hands of fingerprints all over my windows and doors, this is proof! And those fingerprints are still there...cough cough.

Three's a crowd!


"This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24

No comments:

Post a Comment