Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Attempted photoshoot...the whole gang

Do you remember these little ones? This was 5 months ago in August (Axton 4 months, Landon 6 months, and Lucy 3 months). They have all grown up so much and don't at all look the same. See?

August 2009

And today...January 2010 (Lucy 8 months, Axton 9 months, and Landon 11 months). Lucy and Axton are now crawling and EVERYWHERE and Landon has just started walking. They are all doing new things all the time and each day is so much fun to watch them grow.

So since we have a new kid on the block (Hudson) I have wanted to get a pic of everybody. I have attempted it for two days and can't get everybody awake, happy, full and cooperating all the same time...imagine that! Today I was DETERMINED to do it. So I work for an hour getting everybody ready, fed, changed etc. and then get everyone in position and turn my camera on and get read to take the picture and it says, "Change the battery pack!" You are kidding me!!!!

SO I charged it for like 10 minutes just so I could take a few snapshots. Out of all the following pics, I might have gotten one or two good ones haha!

What is up with this one? FOUR babies under 1 are cooperating but my big kids (ages 5 and 3) aren't. Seriously?! Oh and look at Ax and Lucy...they look like a little couple..funny!

Brayden seriously...help a sista out! Cooperate!

Then Ax pulls Lucy's hair and she didn't like that! I bet she broke up with him over that one!

Finally, a decent one...
Hudson (3 months), Karis (5), Lucy (8 months), Axton (9 months), Brayden (3), and Landon (11 months)



Sweet baby Hudson

My gang...this is the best pic of the three of them and it is fuzzy...rats!


Lucy was tired and did alot of this...and this fussiness is NOT typical of her.





"Ok mom I have had enough!"

Karis and Landon

Karis and Ax

My sweet big girl....Oh and Ax's mom Destin gave her this shirt for Christmas. Isn't it so cute?
Whoo! We all need a nap after this (me included!). Too bad everyone will get one but me! haha

I love these kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment