Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Beauty inside and out

Karis and I both got our hair cut tonight...together. It has been over 6 months since I got mine cut and it was SOOOO needed! Karis, on the other hand, got her hair cut for the 1st time in a salon. She was so excited and wanted to look like a "teenager" (whatever that means...and no! I don't want her to look like a teenager, not yet anyway).

Before...


Bein' a big girl....


She got 4 inches cut off!

So cute! I love it and yes, she does look older. Maybe not a teenager, but that is just fine with me!

I got mine highlighted and about 4 inches cut off the bottom. I even got some bangs which you can't really see in this picture. I am interested to see what it looks like tomorrow when I fix it. You know how nobody can fix your hair like you can? Or am I alone in that? Anyway it was fun to get to do this with Karis...she is such a sweetheart! I love making memories!
I love you Karis and think you are beautiful on the outside, but way more beautiful on the inside. I am proud of you and love you with all my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment