Saturday, January 23, 2010

My little helper...

I confess...I HATE emptying the dishwasher. I put it off...for reallllly long periods of time. But this morning I HAD to do it. And I am so glad I had some help!

She found one of her spoons..haha! At least she knew what to do with it!

She is teething and EVERYTHING goes in her mouth. I never knew the dishwasher could be a teether, but hey, whatever gets the job done...

I am thankful for my little helper, although I draw the line here...
Yea, the door has to remain shut because I find her here umpteen times a day.

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I am with you on unloading the dishwasher...I hate that and folding clothes. I think it is because those were some of the chores that my mom made me do at a very young age...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl me too! I hate folding clothes and putting them away! I had to do all those chores growing up also.

    ReplyDelete