Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Meet Hudson...

...because he is the newest kid in town.

He is 3 months old (as of today) and he is PRECIOUS! He is a happy little thing and smiles all the time. I have enjoyed snuggling with him and having a baby around here again. All the other "babies" aren't such babies anymore (including Lucy) and I have so enjoyed his being here!

Meet Hudson...





I have been attempting to get a pic of the whole crew of 6 and haven't managed to yet. Someone is always napping or one of the 6 is tired or hungry and not cooperating. Hopefully soon!

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool that you are keeping Hudson. I used to work with Wendy at HLIS and I worked with her best friend,Kim, at Chickasaw during my student teaching. It is such a small world because Wendy's mother-in-law is an advisor at the college here in Fort Smith (where I live). She has been to my school several times to observe student teachers and one day, we made the connection.
    Anyway, he's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete