Thursday, January 7, 2010

Random pics...

I have some random pics of the kids that are worth posting either for a keepsake, a good laugh, blackmail or just for fun.

Karis loves to play dress-up but this makeup/nail/hair do job takes it to a whole 'nother level!

Yesterday I told Brayden and Karis they didn't have to take a nap so they were upstairs watching a movie while I cooked dinner. I went up to check on them and this is what B was doing...he had found an empty tub and made himself a little bed. Haha

Here Brayden says he was a turtle in a shell...pretty creative!

Karis has been wanting to let her hair grow out for several years now but has recently been BEGGING me to cut it to her shoulders. I have been trying to talk her out of it (although I love it short), I am afraid she will regret it. So today she drew this picture to "show" me how short she wanted it. I don't think she is going to let me forget it!

Today I decided to try formula on Lucy for the very first time. She has nursed since she was born and I have never had to supplement. But lately she has gotten squirmy while nursing so I knew I needed to have another option for feeding. So I tried Enfamil Lipil today and she had a HORRIBLE allergic reaction to it. See?
This pic was taken early and later her eyes were almost swollen shut. She only got down about 1/4 ounce too! I am glad she didn't take the whole 6 oz. bottle I fixed! I am guessing she is going to have some bad allergies and this is a sign of things to come. I think she is probably allergic to milk products which could be a true pain in the rear! I will try a lactose free and see how that works. Until then...I guess we don't have any other option (which is just fine by me...I love nursing!). But she must get over this stubborn streak or she is going to be one hungry little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment