Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Lucy laughing...

Happy Wednesday! Well today was a busy day for our crew...it was cleaning day! I managed to get the whole house cleaned, laundry done, sheets cleaned and changed, cut Brayden's hair, bathed kids, dinner cooked, and I even managed to shower myself! Ha!

This is a pic I took yesterday that I just had to share. Brayden is always coming up with something crazy to "share" with Lucy! Hey at least she is protected if she falls, which she is doing alot of these days!

Lucy is standing up on everything, but can't seem to get down. She just screams and then I have to come help her down. Tonight she crawled up on this toy but couldn't get down. If you look closely her paci is wrapped around it and she was REALLY stuck. She doesn't look too bothered here does she??? Oh and check out her teeth...this is the first picture where it shows them good!

Still wrapped and can't get down...so she grabs her paci and in it goes!

Yea way cute minus all the handprints on the window...gross! Remember I have 6 little hands all over that window EVERY day!

Oh and an update on Lucy's eating...well today I am happy to report that she seems to be evening out a bit. If you remember last week when she was being weaned/ear infection/allergic reaction to formula/changed formula/teething, she was only drinking about 10 oz. a day for over a week. Well I think I am FINALLY figuring her out as of today. My mom did help me find her some Lactose free formula instead of soy (it stunk terribly) and she is slowly adjusting. Today she was almost predictable and I think today she got up to 21 oz! I was so thrilled!

This is a video I took of Lucy laughing at Karis today. It seems lately that whatever Karis does, Lucy loves it. She is constantly grinning at her and laughing. Karis is definitely one of Lucy's favorite people!

No comments:

Post a Comment