Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Big Sister Sabotage

Karis and Brayden have been playing so well together lately and have really been using their imaginations. Since they have been sharing a bedroom and playroom over the last couple of weeks, they will sometimes go upstairs and I won't see them for hours (yes I admit the break is nice). Today I heard them playing DOCTOR and tuned in to listen. This is what I heard:

B: "Doctor I am sick!"
K: "Well come on in to the doctor what is wrong?"
B: "I got bit!"
K: "By a dog?"
B: "Yes."
K: "By a horse?"
B: "Yes."
K: "By a monkey?"
B: "Yes."
K: "By a lion?"
B: "Yes."
K: "BRAYDEN! You have to pick one!"
B: "Ok!"
K: "Well Brayden, it looks like you have the BUTTERFLIES! You have to stay in this bed for a WEEK!"

Now that is a way to sabotage your little brother! haha I doubt he will obey that doctor's orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment