Friday, January 22, 2010

A strong legacy...

Today is a day that will never pass me by without the memory of what took place when the Lord took my best friend home with Him. It amazes me that time has flown so fast and that it has already been 2 years! I don't plan to rehash every detail of that day here, although it is so in my mind. And if you want the details, you can look at last year's post for that. I discussed our last visit together here (the day before her passing), the day of here (how it happened) and a pic of her tombstone here (although she is not really there thank you Jesus!).

Amber will always be one of my heroes in the faith and she left a strong legacy that will never be forgotten. I cherish the memories we have together and am thankful the Lord placed her in my life. Please pray for her family today as I am sure it will be a hard day for them. And as always, be thankful for the time you have with your loved ones because you never know when it will be your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment