Friday, March 2, 2012

Daddy's home from INDIA!

Daddy returned home last night from a mission trip to India with a group of 4 guys and we are SOOO glad he is home!  His trip and team were great and the Lord was good to them.  Of course he came home with lots of stories that had us grossed out, laughing and shocked.  I will do a post later about his trip and will include some pics he took and maybe even a video if I can get it uploaded.

Here we are last night at the airport with our bells on waiting for daddy!

He came home bearing gifts....


And I came bearing a gift to him....which is part of the reason for my absence on the blog for the past week or two.

While he was gone (which I didn't mention on the 'ole blog for obvious reasons) I surprised him with a brand new master bedroom!  Not only was I finishing up renovating the kitchen (painting and re-doing the cabinets) which he did know about, I had a renovation in our bedroom up my sleeve that he did NOT know about.  Now that he is home and has seen it, I can let the cat out of the bag!  

LOTS of pics coming soon!  My project for today is the BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment