Saturday, March 3, 2012

Paint colors

By request, here are some of the paint colors seen in the previous renovation posts...

I painted the same color in my kitchen and bedroom.  I had a vision of this color in my bedroom and had even bought a spray paint color to match it to but hadn't found the actual paint color yet.  I had several that were close but hadn't found a match yet.  I went to my friend Matt and Megan's house a couple of weeks ago and her kitchen was painted this color so I asked her for it.  She gave me the color name and I knew it was a perfect match to what I had in mind!  Thanks Megan B!

It is Lowe's Valspar paint Lake Country 5003-5C


My sunroom has 2 similar colors both Walmart's mid-grade paint by Better Homes and Garden.
The lighter color is "Artist's white clay" and the other paint can doesn't have a name on it.  It was on the same paint card just a few shades darker.  

Again, Artist's white clay from Better Homes and Gardens (Walmart)

Darker color in the sunroom stripes (don't know name of it) pooh!

Hope this helps!

3 comments:

  1. Love it all! The striped wall has to be my favorite but all your rooms are decorated well- cute ideas!
    Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still would love to know where you found your white comforter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you have been so busy!!! Love all that you have done with the house - the kitchen looks so bright and fun :) I know you will enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete