Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Meet Jake...

Jake is the newest of our crew and boy is he a sweety!!!

Jake is our friend from church and was due the same day Lucy was due but ended up being born a few weeks later.  He is the sweetest, most well behaved, go with the flow child.  We all love having him here!

Isn't he the cutest?


Lucy loves him to death.  I think she is driving him crazy...hugging him constantly, asking him to sit in her lap ha!, wanting him to sit by her etc.  

Everett has been all smiles...he truly loves playing with all his friends! 



And Hazel's baby blues and curly cues are precious.  As her hair gets longer the curlier her hair gets and it is so cute!




Brayden and Trey are usually running passed me so I'll take the pics I can get ha!

"Don't you smile!  Don't you show me ALL your teeth!" hehe

Lucy and Jake's hair was static-ky (sp?) due to the trampoline this afternoon. It was too priceless not to document!




Being around all these boys all the time, Lucy loves to dig in the dirt!

Cutie patooties....




Sissy gets home in time to join in on the fun...

My sweet girls...

Fun day!  Loving this weather and looking forward to Spring Break next week!  Beach here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Your crew is cute!!!

    Did you have a schedule for them? (I mean some "school work", baths,)

    How is your typical day with all of them?

    ReplyDelete