Thursday, March 8, 2012

Pinterest recipes

I have made alot of new recipes this week I have found on Pinterest.  I am finding that I am going to my recipe notebook less and less these days.  It is just so easy when you can get them online!  I thought I would share some of my favorites!

These are the ones I have already made this week...

(Just a side note these pics are not mine.  They are from Pinterest and my "embed" images cut off the sources. But you can click on the image and it will take you to original source.)

Yummy Cheesy Chicken rollups (Good but not very filling)....

Crockpot Lava Cake (SOOO yummy!)


7 up biscuits (very moist)


Pork Chops (pretty good)


Moist Chicken Breasts (Mine did NOT turn out very good...probably not going to make again!)



And I haven't made these yet but they are on my calendar for this week....

Crockpot Bean Enchiladas


Pioneer Woman White Chicken Enchiladas



Pulled Pork Sandwiches



Roasted Green Beans with Mushrooms, Balsamic and Parmesan



Balsamic BBQ Glazed Chicken



Sour Cream and Bacon Crockpot Chicken



Pioneer Woman Chicken with Mustard Sauce



Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin



Salt and Vinegar Sweet Potato Fries



Crockpot BBQ Chicken

    2 comments: