Friday, March 23, 2012

Family Friday

We had a great Friday...aren't Fridays the best?!  There is something about lazy Friday nights that I love...they just go by too fast!

This morning Karis had her report card recognition ceremony and Jay went to support her for getting Honor Roll!  So proud of my girl...all A's and one B in Math.  We are shooting for straight A's next nine weeks!  Afterwards, Jay checked her out and she got to spend the rest of the afternoon at home.  :)

After work today, I attempted something I have been dreading for months.  After the half marathon in December, I intentionally took a few weeks off but didn't intend to take THREE months off.  It got cold and I got lazy.  Bottom line.  But I got out there today not intending to run the whole 3 miles because I didn't think I could make it through it.  However I ran non-stop the whole 3 miles.  I was so proud, although it was fast or pretty ha!  I was just glad to have that run over with.  I have got to keep it up so I am thinking about signing up for some races this Spring to keep me motivated.  Anybody want to join me?!

After my run at the park, we decided to run into town and get $5 Little Caesars pizza...I was just thankful to not have to cook tonight.  We had a pizza picnic on the back porch and then rode down to the lake for a few minutes of watching the boys fish.  Of course I brought my camera along.  :)

Check out Karis' outfit haha guess it's a good thing we live in the country! Anything goes out here ha!

The sky/tree line were beautiful tonight with the sun shining on them at sunset!




Lucy is still wearing half of her pizza on her face...you know...saving it for later.  ;)

Several fish were caught and fish holding was had by all (except me, no thanks)...

Just in case you ever wondered...






Great family night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment