Saturday, March 24, 2012

Interviews with my kids

I saw this on another blog and thought it would be a good idea to look back down the road and see how my kids answered these questions.  Little did I know how enlightening it would be haha!

Karis' interview (age 7 1/2)
What is your name?: Karis Lemonds
How old are you?: 7
What is your favorite color?: Blue
Who is your best friend?: Mari-Morgan and Precious
What is your favorite animal?: Panda bear
What do you want to be when you grow-up?: Teacher
What is your favorite movie?: High School Musical
What makes you happy?: When my parents surprise me.  :)
What makes you sad?: When my brother is being mean to me.
What is your favorite food to eat?: Turnip greens and Lima beans (true true...she loves them)
What is your favorite song to sing?: Taylor Swift "Mean"
What games do you like to play?: Tag

Brayden (age almost 6):
What is your name?: Brayden
How old are you?: 5
What is your favorite color?: Blue
Who is your best friend?: Eli and Ethan
What is your favorite animal?: Horse and a frog
What do you want to be when you grow-up?: Policeman
What is your favorite movie?: Up
What makes you happy?: Being with my mom and my dad and my family, going fishin' with daddy
What makes you sad?: When someone is hurting me and when I am alone
What is your favorite food to eat?: Macaroni and watermelon
What is your favorite song to sing?: You are my sunshine
What games do you like to play?: Baseball and fishing game on Wii

Lucy (age almost 3):

What is your name?: L "Woocy Wemonds" (Lucy Lemonds)
How old are you?: (holds up 2 fingers)
What is your favorite color?: pink
Who is your best friend?: Jake, Story and Justin Beiber (haha)
What is your favorite animal?: a zoo :) monkeys
What do you want to be when you grow-up?: a mommy
What is your favorite movie?: Tangled
What makes you happy?: You (as she looks at me...melt my heart!!!!)
What makes you sad?: When my friends hit me
What is your favorite food to eat?: Macaroni, chicken, not beans, ban anas, cuties
What is your favorite song to sing?: Jesus Loves Me, Baby by Justin Beiber, and Do everything without complaining or arguing (its off of her "Jesus" DVD)
What games do you like to play?: ABC's (letter games) 

Interesting...can't wait to see how these change over time.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment