Monday, February 27, 2012

New kitchen floor

Today we had some installers come out from Lowes to install a new kitchen floor.  It was an interesting day to say the least.  Trying to take care of all the kiddos while not going to the kitchen got tricky but we made it work.  Thank goodness it was a beautiful 70 degree day because we spent alot of our day outside.

I have finished my kitchen cabinets (thank goodness) and they look great but I will post close ups when the floor is finally complete.  You can see a little of them in these pics though.  

This is a pic I took of Landon last week but it was too priceless not to add ha!  He loves his raviolis!

This was my view of the kitchen most of the day.  Although they weren't planning on it, they ended up having to take out the old floor and it ended up taking longer than they thought.  So as I sit and type in my living room, I am staring at the refrigerator, washer and dryer ha!  


I will be glad to see this floor go!


Nobody minded spending the day outside!  We even had a picnic and that was definitely a hit.


Oh and I have totally forgotten to mention we bought a new family car (we still have our van too) a couple of weeks ago and we love it.  We used to have a Honda CRV and sold it when we got pregnant with Lucy.  But Jay needed a car so we bought another one.  It is a great car and we are Honda snobs (they are reliable and resell value is great).  We weren't big on the color at first (we wanted white or silver) but it was a 2008 and only had 22K miles on it so we had to go with this one. 

Trey made a tent out of the old floor outside while eating ha!



Ax didn't want to stop playing baseball for me to take a picture.  He also had just closed his own finger in the door.  :(


As I type this is my view...

With the stove in the sunroom, there was no cooking going on here today.  I didn't mind ha!


My living room has the washer and dryer in it...


I am so thankful for the new changes but will be glad to get my house/kitchen/life back to normal! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a busy day.

    Looks like the kids had a blast playing outside.

    Love the white cabinets and the wall color, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete