Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Random Friday

I started this post on Friday but never finished it.  Better late than never!

I recently ordered this for Brayden for his allergies since he will be starting school soon.  It is the wrist ID slim and it can be found here for $17.  It is actually a runner's bracelet but I thought it would be great for him to have so people will know his allergies and that he has an epipen/asthma inhaler just in case.  I like it so much I want the girls to have one too!  I might order one for myself too for running.


This has been my new fav song lately.  It is called "Restless" by Audrey Assad. Beautiful!

The other day me and Lucy got out to run errands by ourselves.  I loved getting to spend one-on-one time with my sweet baby.  :)

I did ZUMBA for the first time on Thursday with my friend Jennifer (Jake's mom) and it was so much fun. I was clueless for some of it but hopefully will do better this week.  It was fun, my heart rate was up and the time went by so fast I could hardly believe it when it was over.  I am gonna try to to go again this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment