Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The big 3-0!

Not only is today Karis' birthday (another post), but she shares her birthday the day after my dad's and the same exact day as my brother Matt!

This post is dedicated to him specifically because today he is O-L-D!  He turns THIRTY today hehe (welcome to this side of the hill!).  I found some old pics as I was going through my pic box and these were too priceless not to share on this special day.  

Matt was always a handsome fellow but his angel looks could be deceiving (Brayden acts just like him!).  :)  But growing up, regardless of his rebellious ways (I was soooo quick to tattle on him!), he was always my buddy.  We have so many (good) memories playing together, building tents, sleeping in the closets (by choice we thought it was really cool), protecting each other, telling secrets in the back seat of the car, and so many more.  We got along pretty well from what I can remember...I only have good memories.

I am so proud of the man he has become!





We love you Uncle Matt!  We hope today is as special as you are and that Tiffany spoils ya!
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment