Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Pop!

I just want to give a shout out to my daddy.  Today is his birthday and although we aren't celebrating until next week, I want him to know how special he is to me and to my family.  I have always been a daddy's girl and he has a very special place in my heart.  Besides the Lord, he has always been my protector, provider, and my prince (until I met Jay of course).  He has a heart bigger than anyone I know and is a servant extraordinaire!  He is meek, humble, and has always had a walk with the Lord that is evident.  I remember many days waking as a child seeing my dad with his nose in the Bible and that means more to me than anything.  He was a great example for us to follow and because of his example, I had extremely high standards for my husband and never was willing to compromise (that's why I got such a jewel in Jay!). My dad always made me feel so special and "worth" love and looking back I am soooo thankful to him for that.

And my kids ADORE him!  He is a wonderful, loving granddad and the kids are so very blessed to have him in their lives!


Today Pop I hope you feel special, loved and honored because you deserve it! We love you so much! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment