Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Lots of words Wednesday

There is no way to make this wordless, so I won't try.

Lucy was all grins yesterday morning so I took advantage of it and snapped some pics.




Lucy and Landon both had their purses on and they said they were going shopping ha!



Priceless grins!

Ok so Lolli got Lucy this new doll at the Flea Market recently and Lucy will NOT put the doll down.  The doll (she still doesn't have a name and it looks like she is here to stay so we must name her!) looks SOOO real it's kind of creepy.  She was handmade, painted, and real hair was even put on the doll.  We had so much fun with her the other night when we went out to eat and in the hospital.  Jay was pretending it was a real baby and people were asking us how old our baby was haha!  It was so funny!

Meet the "doll"....



Yea her hair may need a wet down and a comb soon!

 It also came with a diaper bag, paci and a bottle.

This morning Trey and I had a Candyland battle and I won best 2 out of 3.  He LOVES this game!

It has been a long time since I have played this game!



Not too sure how Ax felt about it haha!







Trey gives it two thumbs up!!!

Tonight I am making Chicken Enchilada Soup in the crock pot.  I got the recipe off of Pinterest so hopefully it won't disappoint.  I'll let ya know!  It will be a quick meal before small group tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment